HEY GIRLFRIENDS, I know that some of you call yourself as 'aku' and the other party as 'kau' and you're used to it. This may sounds annoying but just for your info, I don't like to be called as 'kau' or 'ko'. I use 'aku-kau' to most of my BOYFRIENDS & SOME OF MY VERYVERYVERY OLD FRIENDS. It may be a piece of crap to you all, but this is a
KITE & AWAK
So cute kan? (;
Again I apologise for this entry. I just wanna ALL my girlfriends know that I want you to practise using ;
KITE/SAYA & AWAK
I & YOU
PQAH & *your pet name*
Because AKU & KAU aren't cute to be used among girls. It sounds harsh and rude.
p/s : I use AKU & KAU among my siblings, yes. Cause they are my very first, oldest and closest friends !
ah makcik I'in & Loma ni kejap2 aku-kau, kte-awak. TARA HAL ! (;
Well, cause they're my old and close buddies.
PesananSyafiqah(P/S) : the word 'BOYFRIENDS' mentioned above is referred to my 'MALE' friends. Thankee u. =.='
smilesokmolah (;
ILOVEEYOUHAFIZASHRAF

2 comments:
wehhh.. asal asal ?? hahaaa...;)
saje nak blog tp xde topik.. hahahahaa saya sayang kau ! <3
Post a Comment