PRIVATE

 UNIVERSITI MALAYA
UNIVERSITI ISLAM ANTARABANGSA

The universities that I really wanna enter when I was schooler. Private universities were a big NO in the list ! But now that I have grown up, I've heard varieties of thought & discovered a lot of new facts about this U-thingy. Surprisingly, I end up studying in Multimedia University (MMU) or so called University of Telekom for Foundation of Management. Subhanallah, I never thought of studying in a PRIVATE UNIVERSITY for a NON-SCIENCE course ! LOL >.<

Out of 10K applications, only 200++ were selected to attend an EduCamp at Multimedia College (MMC) at Taiping,Perak. I think the aim of the camp was to observe our personality. Next, TM shortlisted candidates for an interview at Menara TM a.k.a Menara Rebung. Alhamdulillah, I'd chosen to be a Telekom Malaysia (TM) scholar and attended a TeamingCamp at Teluk Kemang//Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan ! Thankee u TM, I won't TRY to perform well, but I WILL perform my best in order to pass with flying colours ! (ecehhhh BODEKGILAA)


ONE TM, PASSION
(part ni tak ingat),
 SUPPORT EACH OTHER,
CHALLENGE !!!

21st -23rd of May
After about an hour journey, Abah stopped the car and we all had brunch (breakfast+lunch=bro syafiq ajar) at

I didn't wear my contact lens at this moment hence I didn't realise that TM's facilitators were eating at the next two table after mine. Did they see me sleeping at the first place???

So as usual, let
let the pictures picture !
(just came home, xlarat)

 1. 3 hari pun nak bawak bag Akademi Fantasia

2.Budak pendiam sebab TAK atau BELUM bersembang? Mana lagi sesuai? Renung-renungkan.


3.Selama ni tinggal PANTAI DALAM x pernah jumpa pantai
=samadengan=JAKUN.


4.RABIATUL & AFIQAH (;

5.Bilik ANAK DARA =.='

6.Indoors & Outdoors
breakfast ni je laa sbb perut buncit kannnn (WHY)
Encik Ihsan Said, the $pon$or
the DORMmates ! 
my LEFT (eypa) & my RIGHT (qila) ! <3

mcm biasa, kenal or tak, "MASUK MASUK GAMBAR CEPAT !!"
after riadah, semua melencong pergi pantai d;

LOIKEEEE !

RAMAI-RAMAI !

Sorok sikit pipi gemok tu boleh?

Uncle boat : You buat apa? Mau tgkap gambar ka?
Me : Ha'aa, boleh x uncle??
Uncle boat : Boleh boleh. (;

7.aktiviti,aktiviti & the LEPAK-ing night !
Fadhi & Pqah perasan PRO =.='
Asalkan ADA GAYA ! (;

the POOL gang ! WOW, CHALLENGE !!

8.the last day

OSMAN AFFAN !! *terujaterover*

Fadhi & Ong !

Sebelum masing2 blah and bakal bertemu semula di Cyberjaya... insyaAllah ! (;

9.cer cte cer cte

So, I wanna thank my DORMmates !
Fath, Fadhi, Ain, Nisa, Dash, Rabiatul, Fqah, Liyana, Zalila & someone & someone (x ingat SORRAYH)
KORANG TERBAEK AH ! It's fun to be GEWDIX, karaoke, and chatting with you. I miss the moment when we were gathering to finish the assignment on the upper beds. 
Next, 2 AM ! Congrats for being the leading team ! (yelah sebelum ni asyik loser je) Aidil had been a great leader and the rest was superb in supporting ! 
olele o ! olelelele o'o !

WOW ! Hasan, Piji, Famira, Helen & Sharmila were also there. Thankee u guys for recognizing me. Congrats and thankee u to PAK ALI !

Sad news for the day : I'in, Afi & Apiz left me on the same day ! All of 'em gave a farewell text. Guys, I miss you... Please keep in touch ! TAKE CARE (';

And sekarang confused where should I go, either MMU
Cyberjaya or Melaka ?

smilesokmolah (;

hafiz, pqah rindu );

No comments: