5 months been freed after locked in SPM-cage is like a flash before my eyes ! Alhamdulillah, I didn't miss the best part of it, which is being a part-time staff ! (Ya ya kerja mcm
For two months, I'd worked as an F&B assistant in Kenny Rogers Roasters team. Trust me, the experience is priceless ! Be one, you'll know why (;
After invited, I followed Arep and applied a job at GSC Signature. Alhamdulillah, I got the position as an ambassador, the highest post among other staffs ! *winkwink ^^
BLABLABLA, and on TUESDAY I resigned//taking a LOOOOOONNNNGGGG break as an ambassador. On the next day onwards, I started my LEPAK-ing agenda. It was two weeks before the day my besties went off to here and there, so... yeah. HARI-HARI KAMI KELUAR! d;
satu.WEDNESDAY
I started with my Panda. We went to this place (alah kau nak rahsia2 lempang kang). BLABLABLA and we went there with public transport ! HAHAHAA it's something to be remembered because he never used public transport ever since he got his TENGGILING (motorcycle). Ke sejak azali lagi? *renung-renungkan O.O
ADI5, like SERIOUSLY !!
(pura-pura excited)
zoom sikit....
AHAA ! Laju dan Garang LIMA !
(bosan.. I watched it again and again at GSC)
*as long as you're happy (",)
ALHAMDULILLAH.. tercapai hajat nak belanja (maklumlah dia mengidam) dia SR..
Malangnya, my NEWYORK cheesecake is yummy-er than your MARBLE cheesecake~
d;
NO BLUFF ! We traveled via LRT & bus !
Thankee you for the <3 -ly day ! (;
p/s : Mak & the friend finder. SCARY MAN. hahahaa kantoi !
dua.FRIDAY
Loma originated an idea to give a 2-SecretRecipe cake regarding Teachers Day. The idea was supported and we sent it at SMK Sultan Abdul Samad Petaling Jaya, where the air in SAMAD is different ! (said Mr K)
Woshh ! This is serious ! *wonderpet konon
AHAA kad tidak kelihatan. But thankee u to:
Loma, I'in, Miroh, Apiz, Syahr, Az, Arep, Az, Far, Zar !
(and CIKGU TAZLI )
Yup, it's our SAMADIAN THANKS to you, teachers of Form 5 2010 !
Okay of course meeting Cikgu Shikin was something to remember, but what's more unforgettable is....
..can see a RED PASS attached to my sling bag//shirt ? Actually it's a visitor pass. It was missing and I had to sneaked out of the school whereas the rest signed the visitor book for me and covered me up. Guess what? I found it inside my bag. =.='
tiga.thenextMONDAY
JPJ-retest. ALHAMDULILLAH I passed ! I didn't go home straight, but I asked Loma & I'in CM-ing. Actually I wanted to order something special for dia. Besides that, we lepak at a stall at the top floor of the building. We talked about a lot of things ! GOSH, I missed the moment. (';
sorry I have no idea about this photo but I do look ugly =.='
hey hey hey ! ngee~
NAK REXTON SEKARANG !!!
empat.TUESDAY
We were supposed to hang out at "a beach" with Cikgu Tazli, but he had an emergency so PLAN B. Still, I was happy that we did something that we had planned ever since last year, after SPM trials. It was, COSMOWORLD ! The TIMESQUARE !
GBYE RM37, HELLO SCREAMS !
are you ready to roll and coast ?! (WHY)
YES I AM !
HAHAHAA penangan Roller Coaster 3 times in a row !
APIZ collapsed ! Tangan je nampak. HAHAHAA
Tiba-tiba bajet ni nape pqah? =.='
SENGAL
Believe it or not, this is for Children under 13. LALALA~
theDIZZY IZZY. Ntahpape. BORING.
*theREQUESTS eh? (;
Another under13 game. HAHAHAA
we KFC. we ZUHUR. we CONTINUE !!
At theBumperCar entrance. Ignore SYAHR. =.='
Oh we played this like, TEN TIMES ! (;
*member baru dapat lesen en.. hahahaa
This was snapped by, obviously MAKCIKCLEANER !
Thankee U makcik, sporting ah ! (;
alahai TAKUTNYA naik ni !! =.='
theSIXofUS <3
(from left; SYAHR, LOMA, AREP, I'IN, APIZ, PQA)
TERIMAKASIHBANYAKBANYAK
(;
lima.THURSDAY
The last stop, our very-called PORT, MidValley ! NAFAS theSenoritas & theVkot made an outing at the same day and we eventually gathered before we went home. Saddening, because Tehah wasn't there due to some difficulties. My senoritas and I watched NurKasih (POTC sold out !!), whereas theVkot played bowling.
NurKasih for FOUR please !
*rindu kerja GSC !
takhebatsebabtakcukupLIMA );
gambar WAJIB each time having McD
d;
ALY & I'IN
LOMA & PQAH
*setia dengan DOUBLECHEESEBURGER gua !
AHAA tak dapat tengok Pirates );
before the place was closed for public HAHAA
ntahpape =.='
theVkot <3
take care GUYS (';
enam.FRIDAY
I hesitate whether or not to write about the day. Okay the day after this Friday I went to Port Dickson and got back on Monday. MONDAYOKAYMONKAY? hahahaa gilaa.
I don't have other picture so this is the best shot.
*kau ingat American's Next Top Model??
theBLUESWEATER. <3 it!
p/s : ASRAAHHH mung jago jesi tu . paka janga dok sipa jo !
Yes, I tried my VERYBEST to get the jersey done. Just for YOU (;
TUNTASNYA, to my friends especially my besties, ensure to excel and be a bigshot in the future ! I can't wait for any wedding ceremony (I wrote 'kahwin nanti jemput' in each of their school annual mag hehe) and I MEAN IT ! Tak jemput siap aa..
Thanks a lot.
1Nabilah Alya Fatihah Ainn for every NAFAS we healed throughout the years. You senoritas were very committed in our group activities and I wish after we all finish degree, we could sit together and read our diary. Trust me, you can never be replaced! THANKEE U for being with me during my ups and downs!
2Hafiz Azwan Ariff Syahrul Farqani Zarqali Hashbul Husaini etc. for being the best boyfriends ever! Most of you guys are my friends ever since we were in primary school, hence I trust you more than others. Hey you guys are handsome but acted cute&silly in front of me all the time especially in class, back then. I hope all of Vkot will keep in touch and no worries, confirm VVIP seat ah ! HAHAHAA
3Kent DV Hid, I won't forget you guys ! Kenny Divo, thankee u for your support. Without you I couldn't have done designing our Magazine Leaver's Page. Oh even though we all are not of same races (excluding Hid), I feel united. We talked craps and we cared about each other back then. Good luck in all your undertakings yeah !
4SAVETHEBESTFORTHELAST! Ohana ! Seriously I can't deny the fact that family will always, ALWAYS be with you. Sincerely, I loveee you Mak, Abah, KakLong, CikNgah, Bro & CookieMonster ! Yeah I don't express it, I mean, I NEVER express it face-to-face (except during HariRaya). I'm not being egoistic but I just love how we are close like friends. We can talk about everything and everyone. Just that we are lack of courage to express love among each other. Can't deny it ! I know Mak always stalk this blog, ('friendfinder' me summore!) so I hope you'll read this and know how much I LOVEEE YOU (eh apa nangis2 ni pqah??) and since Abah don't surf Internet, I hope he knows that I LOVEEE ABAH too ! I'm a harsh lady in the house, but I have a pink soul ! ^^
I'll bring back success to you, Mak & Abah !
PLEASE TAKE A GOOD CARE OF YOUR HEALTH
(';
Guess that's it. It's time to move on. No worries. I'll be back with more good news, events & photos !
keep
SMILESOKMOLAH(;
p/s : syafiqah <3 hafiz














3 comments:
best baca cerita akak. sedih pulak rasa :)
awhhh emmy ! one day u'll go thru all these. yeah sgt sedih ('; but that's life (;
Suddenly i feel emo after having a look on your article.. now only i realize that i had missed a lot of memories with my all my friends from my hometown.. i do envy so much on you for having a colorful lifestyle.. that's the best thing ever.. and that's the best part of memories that you are going to keep it last forever.. GREAT article indeed.. I enjoyed reading on it~♥♥♥
Post a Comment